Custom Mother's Day Heart Circuit Board Art
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Handmade to order, Ships in 3-6 business days
This personalized circuit board art is the perfect way to celebrate a meaningful family figure who may also be a tough nerdy!
The art consists of one large background heart with smaller hearts running up the side- these smaller hearts are to represent anyone like children, grandchildren, or whatever you'd like to celebrate!
- Made from real recycled circuit boards & electronic waste
- Choose your art/frame size and number of circuit board hearts
- Use the text box to explain your project
- The piece is mounted on archival mat board and framed in a clean-lined black frame with glass
Don't feel limited by the options presented here: we can create so much more than what we can show. Use the contact form if you'd like more information about our capabilities or to help identify your project options.
Frame size information:
- 4 x 6 matted to 5 x 7 (total item size is 8 x 10 inches). Comes with a stand and hanging loop
- 5 x 7 matted to 8 x 10 (total item size is about 11 x 13 inches). Comes with a stand and hanging loop
- 8 x10 matted to 11 x 14 (total item size is about 14 x 17 inches). Comes with two loops for hanging
Small Heart Add-on Pricing & Options
Refer to the color chart for swatches of circuit board hues we can use to create your art piece. Pricing is based on number of add-on hearts:
- Up to 2 hearts is included in the standard price
- Each additional heart is extra
Use the "Heart Color Request" box to indicate the circuit board color(s) you'd like for each heart.
The example is an 8x10 matted to 11x14 with three total Add-on hearts, two of which are blue and one is yellow, and the background heart is green.
We will place hearts up the right side of the main background heart. If you have any comments about that (changing the side, specifying an order in which the hearts should go, etc), please use the "Heart Color Request" text box to indicate those instructions. If we cannot fit all hearts, we may size them down or also add them to the other side.
We use a computer controlled cutting machine to precisely capture the details of your custom art piece. The circuit board shape(s) will be sized to fit the mat but we leave some white around the sides for a polished design. We specifically use frames that can accommodate the thickness of circuit boards. Since we work with recycled circuit boards, every piece will be a little bit different. Therefore, the item you receive will be similar in scope to what's shown in the photos, but circuit board positioning/pattern will vary. Larger art sizes enable us to incorporate more details, and mini sizes may be too small to accommodate your design.
- Use the text box and image upload feature to help us understand what you'd like us to make. If you're not sure where to start, get in touch and we'll walk you through our recommendations and capabilities. You can call/text, email, or use the site chat feature
- Custom orders are nonreturnable, but we endeavor to create a wonderful experience for you. If something isn't right, please reach out to us with your concern and we will provide several solutions, which could include replacement or repair. In order to prevent this, we strongly recommend you request a proof to ensure you receive what you expect.
- Are these circuit boards real? YES, and they really are this colorful! Refer to the color chart for an idea of the colors available
- We use keyboard circuitry overlays to create a more interesting white space: this is especially cool for flags that have a lot of white, like Texas and the USA flag
- Need a lot of something? Contact us for bulk rates
- If you'd like us to include a gift message with your order, please leave instructions in the "order note" text box in your cart
- Want to pick up locally in DC? Leave your request in the "order note" text box on the cart page and we'll get in touch to make arrangements