Custom Circuit Board Country - Framed Wall Art
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Made to order, ships in 3-6 days
Gift a custom country-shaped art piece for a truly one of a kind gift.
- Made from real recycled circuit boards
- Choose your art/frame size and circuit board color
- Use the text box to tell us which country/territory we are to make for you
- If needed, use the image upload feature
- The piece is mounted on archival mat board and framed in a clean-lined black frame with glass
Frame size information:
Mini is approximately 4 x 5 inches and matted. Suitable for simple shapes. Comes with a stand for setting on a ledge.
- Mini square is approximately 5 x 5 inches and matted. Perfect for small shapes with a square aspect ratio
- 4 x 6 matted to 5 x 7 (total item size is 8 x 10 inches). Comes with a stand and hanging loop
- 5 x 5 matted to 8 x 8 (total item size is about 11 x 11 inches). Comes with a stand and hanging loop
- 5 x 7 matted to 8 x 10 (total item size is about 11 x 13 inches). Comes with a stand and hanging loop
- 8 x 8 matted to 12 x 12 (total item size is about 15 x 15 inches). Comes with two hanging loops
- 8 x10 matted to 11 x 14 (total item size is about 14 x 17 inches). Comes with two loops for hanging
We use a computer controlled cutting machine to precisely capture the details of your custom art piece. The circuit board shape will be cut to maximize area but we leave some white space between the circuit board and the mat for a polished design. The orientation of your custom piece will be chosen such that it best fits the shape of your country. We specifically use frames that can accommodate the thickness of circuit boards. Since we work with recycled circuit boards, every piece will be a little bit different. Therefore, the item you receive will be similar in scope to what's shown in the photos, but circuit board positioning/pattern will vary.
If a particular location(s) is important to you, we can cut out a heart or star shape(s) over that place: just make a note of that in the text box