- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Ships within 2 business days
Cute coordinating Ammonite slices are perfectly sized for earrings.
- Specimens are front polished, raw on the reverse
- They're mounted via a metal frame
- Earwire is sterling silver
- Due to the unique nature of Ammonites, the pair you receive will be very similar to what's shown but slight changes in size and color may occur.
- Total length is approx 1.5" long, with Ammonite that is about 0.75" x 0.75"
- We design and/or handcraft these products ourselves in our DC-based studio
- Need a lot of something? Contact us for bulk rates
- If you'd like us to include a gift message with your order, please leave instructions in the "order note" text box in your cart
- Want to pick up locally in DC? Leave your request in the "order note" text box on the cart page and we'll get in touch to make arrangements
- Resin is remarkably durable. However, if needed, polish resin (and metal) with a soft cloth. You can use gentle abrasives (like a silver polishing cloth)
- Prevent tarnish by storing in an air-tight container
- Adjust cuff bracelets by supporting the circuit board in the palm of your hand and moving the bands. Do not squeeze/tighten the band while the bracelet is being worn
- Broken chain? Something else awry? Contact us for help