Celebrate that special place with a *touch* of nerdy flair!
- Made from real recycled circuit boards & electronic waste
- Choose your art/frame size and number of circuit board color(s)
- Use the text box to explain your project
- If needed, use the image upload feature to provide an image you'd like us to work from
- The piece is mounted on archival mat board and framed in a clean-lined black frame with glass
Don't feel limited by the options presented here: we can create so much more than what we can show. Use the contact form if you'd like more information about our capabilities or to help identify your project options.
Frame size information:
Overwhelmed by choice? We recommend 5 x 7 or 8 x 10 for simpler designs or an 11 x 14 for complex designs.
- 4 x 6 matted to 5 x 7 (total item size is 8 x 10 inches). Comes with a stand and hanging loop
- 5 x 7 matted to 8 x 10 (total item size is about 11 x 13 inches). Comes with a stand and hanging loop
- 8 x10 matted to 11 x 14 (total item size is about 14 x 17 inches). Comes with two loops for hanging
- 11 x 14 matted to 16 x 20 (total item size is about 19 x 23 inches). Comes with two loops for hanging
Color-Based Pricing & Options
Refer to the color chart for swatches of circuit board hues we can use to create your art piece. Pricing is based on:
Up to 2 hues is the standard custom art rate (examples are Chicago flag & David Bowie)
3-7 hues incur a size-based charge
- White used as negative space does not count as a hue (example is mountains of the colorado flag)
- White counts as a hue if you would like us to use white circuit board or keyboard circuit board (example is Texas flag which uses a keyboard circuit board)
- For colors we cannot represent in circuit board, like light blue, gray, or pink for example, we can use a keyboard circuit board over a solid color (see progress pride flag where we created white, pink, and blue).
We use a computer controlled cutting machine to precisely capture the details of your custom art piece. The circuit board shape(s) will be sized to fit the mat but we leave some white around the sides for a polished design. We specifically use frames that can accommodate the thickness of circuit boards. Since we work with recycled circuit boards, every piece will be a little bit different. Therefore, the item you receive will be similar in scope to what's shown in the photos, but circuit board positioning/pattern will vary. Larger art sizes enable us to incorporate more details, and mini sizes may be too small to accommodate your design.
Design Limitations & Considerations
If your desired subject matter has fine lines, details, or non-primary colors, we may not be able to make it in circuit board. Some designs cannot be made in smaller sizes. If you are uncertain, just get in touch with what you'd like and we'll let you know what's possible.
Exceedingly complicated designs containing many pieces (more than 10) may incur an upcharge.
This design is considered to be exceedingly complicated and so a special option just for it is available. It is not possible to make a Maryland flag in the 5 x 7 size.