Jellyfish Circuit Board Art - 5x7
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Handmade to order, Ships in 3-6 business days
- Made from a real piece of recycled circuit board
- Total size approximately 9x7 inches (23x18 cm) with a 5x7 opening
- Framed in a classy black frame with glass
- Has an easel for setting vertically on a desk or ledge
With the aid of a computer controlled cutting machine, recycled circuit board is cut to shape. The piece is mounted on archival mat board and framed in a classic, clean-lined black frame with a white mat. The frame is outfitted with a fold out stand for setting on a ledge and hardware for hanging. The piece is set behind glass.
You will receive a piece that is made to order and very similar to the one shown in the photo.
Need custom art? Send us an email or use one of our easy-to-use custom art listings.
- Use the text box and image upload feature to help us understand what you'd like us to make. If you're not sure where to start, get in touch and we'll walk you through our recommendations and capabilities. You can call/text, email, or use the site chat feature
- Custom orders are nonreturnable, but we endeavor to create a wonderful experience for you. If something isn't right, please reach out to us with your concern and we will provide several solutions, which could include replacement or repair. In order to prevent this, we strongly recommend you request a proof to ensure you receive what you expect.
- Are these circuit boards real? YES, and they really are this colorful! Refer to the color chart for an idea of the colors available
- We use keyboard circuitry overlays to create a more interesting white space: this is especially cool for flags that have a lot of white, like Texas and the USA flag
- Need a lot of something? Contact us for bulk rates
- If you'd like us to include a gift message with your order, please leave instructions in the "order note" text box in your cart
- Want to pick up locally in DC? Leave your request in the "order note" text box on the cart page and we'll get in touch to make arrangements