Give a custom skyline art piece for a special occasion: graduations, retirements, promotions, and housewarmings are more special & personal with custom art.
- Made from real recycled circuit boards
- Choose your art/frame size and circuit board color
- Use the text box to tell us what skyline to make for you
- If needed, use the image upload feature to provide an image of a skyline you'd like us to work from
- The piece is mounted on archival mat board and framed in a clean-lined black frame with glass
Don't feel limited by the options presented here: we can create unique blended skylines (see the one where we combined NYC and Miami?!), so get creative with your request.
Frame size information:
- 4 x 6 matted to 5 x 7 (total item size is 8 x 10 inches). Comes with a stand and hanging loop
- 5 x 5 matted to 8 x 8 (total item size is about 11 x 11 inches). Comes with a stand and hanging loop
- 3.5 x 8 matted to 5 x 10 (total item size is about 7 x 12 inches). Perfect for panoramic skylines! Comes with a stand and hanging tab. Note: sometimes this frame comes with plexiglass instead of glass
- 5 x 7 matted to 8 x 10 (total item size is about 11 x 13 inches). Comes with a stand and hanging loop
- 8 x 8 matted to 12 x 12 (total item size is about 15 x 15 inches). Comes with two hanging loops
- 8 x10 matted to 11 x 14 (total item size is about 14 x 17 inches). Comes with two loops for hanging
- 11 x 14 matted to 16 x 20 (total item size is about 19 x 23 inches). Comes with two loops for hanging
- Mini sizes are not compatible with this product design.
We use a computer controlled cutting machine to precisely capture the details of your custom art piece. The circuit board shape will be sized to fit the mat but we leave some white space at the top for a polished design. We specifically use frames that can accommodate the thickness of circuit boards. Since we work with recycled circuit boards, every piece will be a little bit different. Therefore, the item you receive will be similar in scope to what's shown in the photos, but circuit board positioning/pattern will vary. Larger art sizes enable us to incorporate more details.
Does your city have a really cool bridge? Use the bridge add-on to create a two-layer skyline.
We recommend, if you select to add the bridge, selecting two colors that are dissimilar enough so that you can see all details. Black & green, green & yellow, blue & red, yellow & black, and blue & black are our favorites. We are happy to provide a proof upon request (before or after purchase) so you can get an idea of how your custom piece will look.