Free-floating Evaporating Gaseous Globules - NASA Greeting Card
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
- ships within 2 business days
This image, taken with the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope, depicts a special class of star-forming nursery known as Free-floating Evaporating Gaseous Globules, or frEGGs for short.
starts to shine while still within the cool molecular cloud from which it formed, its energetic radiation can ionize the cloud’s hydrogen and create a large, hot bubble of ionized gas. Amazingly, located within this bubble of hot gas around a nearby massive star are the frEGGs: dark compact globules of dust and gas, some of which are giving birth to low-mass stars. The boundary between the cool, dusty frEGG and the hot gas bubble is seen as the glowing purple/blue edges in this fascinating image.
- 4.13" x 5.83" card plus white envelope
- Silky, satin printed finish for vibrant colors and excellent tactile quality
- Folded card, blank interior with uncoated surface for easily writing your own greeting
- Made with sustainably sourced paper, designed by Circuit Breaker Labs, and printed in the USA
All items are shipped with care. All shipping materials used are recyclable. Your order will be shipped out within three business days.